Thank you for adding your email to our list! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions and feel free to take a poke around our website for lots of information and resources!
A holistic homestead needs natural cleaners that not only avoid us and our animals being exposed to harmful chemicals but also promote wellness, smell amazing and get the job done well! From coop clean outs, to muddy kids’ clothing and everything in between – the Thieves line is a game changer for holistic homesteaders. Young Living does not compromise on ingredients and you don’t have to either to have a clean, healthy homestead!
What is Thieves? Thieves® essential oil is a legendary blend of purifying essential oils of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus radiata, and Rosemary, known for immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally and refreshing breathing experiences aromatically and topically.*
Order your Thieves Home Bundle and I’ll send you a free gift including a reference book to help you learn more about using essential oils on your homestead.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Monthly (ish?) News September 2023New life on the farm, drought and pests, and winter preparation time is here!
- Cutting our chicken feed bill by 65%When we first started with three hens in our urban backyard, we bought the best feed we could find – certified organic North American grains, corn-free and soy-free – and there were plenty of kitchen scraps from our own kitchen and our neighbor’s to go around, plus grass and bugs in the yard of course!… Read more: Cutting our chicken feed bill by 65%
- New cow arrived with a highly contagious infection, here’s what happened…In this post you’ll learn all about pink eye in cattle, how to recognize it, how to treat it naturally and how to hopefully prevent it from occurring in the first place. We share the full story below of how we went from very distraught about the potential damage to our entire herd to thinking about pink eye holistically.
- Monthly News July 2023July 7, 2023 It’s July! And my last update was in March! Typical that spring and summer tend to get busy on the farm! Over the last few months we have made a number of changes around our farm, and we are refocusing on our primary purpose of our homestead (other than feeding ourselves), which… Read more: Monthly News July 2023
- Packing Hatching EggsQ: “Would it be in the scope of this course to show how you pack the eggs to ship? I’ve received eggs from several people over the years but I noticed yours are the most well- packed and eco-friendly!” A: I received this request to share how I pack hatching eggs in the course forum,… Read more: Packing Hatching Eggs