Thank you for adding your email to our list! Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions and feel free to take a poke around our website for lots of information and resources!
A holistic homestead needs natural cleaners that not only avoid us and our animals being exposed to harmful chemicals but also promote wellness, smell amazing and get the job done well! From coop clean outs, to muddy kids’ clothing and everything in between – the Thieves line is a game changer for holistic homesteaders. Young Living does not compromise on ingredients and you don’t have to either to have a clean, healthy homestead!
What is Thieves? Thieves® essential oil is a legendary blend of purifying essential oils of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus radiata, and Rosemary, known for immune support and cleansing properties when taken internally and refreshing breathing experiences aromatically and topically.*
Order your Thieves Home Bundle and I’ll send you a free gift including a reference book to help you learn more about using essential oils on your homestead.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Packing Hatching EggsQ: “Would it be in the scope of this course to show how you pack the eggs to ship? I’ve received eggs from several people over the years but I noticed yours are the most well- packed and eco-friendly!” A: I received this request to share how I pack hatching eggs in the course forum, […]
- We thought we were going to lose herThe ewe in this story is the white one at the front of the photo. The photo was taken the day after the big scare, she was back to calmly chewing her cud with the rest of the flock. Just three days before the first birthday of our ewe Stellaria, Peter came in from refilling […]
- It’s time to wean this bullWe had two calves born in late 2021, and our original plan was to have them nurse for at least 6 months, while sharing the milk with us. We let the calves have all the milk over the winter, so we could take a break from milking during the cold weather. In the spring of […]
- Deworming – not just for livestock!If you have chickens or any other livestock, I bet you’re familiar with the idea that deworming is beneficial for them (after all they eat off of the ground and seem to love drinking the least fresh water they can find 🤪) …but did you know you and your family can benefit as well? If […]
- What one supplement do all livestock need?There’s one supplement we give to every animal on our farm – cows, sheep, poultry, pig and even our guardian dogs! We give it because of how much it provides in bioavailable minerals, which effect their ability to stay well and thrive in so many ways, especially during our current times of depleted soils making […]