These hatching eggs are laid by our free ranging, mixed flock of heritage and rare breed laying and dual purpose chickens (this collection will not include Bresse or Silkie eggs).
Chicks that hatch from these eggs may have unique feather patterns and any lay any color of egg or shade between from the parents. Breeds included are:
- Cream Legbar and Ameraucana (blue eggs)
- Silverudd’s Blue (mossy green eggs)
- Olive Eggers (Marans x Cream Legbar) (dark olive eggs)
- Lavender Orpington (brown eggs)
- French Black Copper Marans (dark brown eggs)
- Various crosses of the above breeds